Cask Type: Final Maturation in Oloroso Sherry butts
Strength: 46% alc./vol.
The Tomatin 18 Year Old is a truly world class malt. Matured in traditional oak casks and first fill Oloroso Sherry butts, honey and soft oak flavours develop into a hint of dark chocolate with a citrus bite before a sustained sweet and slightly dry finish.
- DOUBLE GOLD San Francisco WSC
- GOLD 2017 San Francisco WSC
- GOLD 2017 WWA
- DOUBLE GOLD 2016 San Francisco WSC
Best Distillers' Single Malt Aged 13-19 Years
- GOLD 2016 WWA
- GOLD 2015 San Francisco WSC
- DOUBLE GOLD 2015 Asia WSC
- BEST HIGHLAND MALT 2014 WWA
- DOUBLE GOLD 2014 San Francisco WSC
- GOLD 2014 IWSC
- BEST HIGHLAND MALT 2013 WWA
Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2018