Are you looking to kick start your career in the Scotch Whisky Industry? We are looking for someone to join our Cased Goods Production team in our Glasgow office to cover Maternity Leave.
Is this you? Enthusiastic and willing to learn, you have outstanding verbal, written, computer and organisational skills. Working closely with the Production team, you’ll use your knowledge and ideas to support us in delivering production of our portfolio of quality Scotch Whisky brands to markets around the globe. In return you’ll get great experience in a growing global business with NPD and Cased Goods production training and development.
If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV to Alistair Paton: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities will include:
- New Product Development in conjunction with Marketing Department
- Control of materials for production of Cased Goods
- Liaising with suppliers
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Producing Production Specifications for external Bottling Plant
- Administrative support to the Project Manager
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of NPD processes
- Knowledge of bottling materials and production
- Organised and analytical thinker
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- An interest in whisky and the spirits industry
- Knowledge of DRAMS computer system
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract to commence asap at our Glasgow Hillington office.