We have a vacancy for a supply chain administrator working within our fantastic supply chain team based at our award winning Distillery. The primary focus of the role is on the distribution of our Scotch whisky brands in the UK and overseas. If you think you fit the bill, send your CV to Stephen@tomatin.com
- Coordinating the export of branded goods with bonded warehouses and freight forwarding companies.
- Liaising with overseas customers regarding the status of their orders.
- Raising relevant export paperwork.
- Organising the movement of stock from bottling facilities to a central distribution warehouse and the duty paid store at the distillery.
- Generating orders and dispatch instructions through the BPS system.
- Generating pallet builds using bespoke software.
- Offering general admin support to sales and marketing team when required.
- Effective administrator with proven track record.
- Strong verbal communicator.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office with particular focus on Excel.
- Experience of using Pegasus and BPs software packages desirable.
- Some knowledge of HMRC regulations is desirable.