Cask Type: Matured in a combination of Bourbon barrels and Port casks
Strength: 46% alc./vol.
The Tomatin 14 Year Old is soft, smooth and sweet, benefiting from its time spent in Tawny Port casks which previously held port for around 50 years. Rich but balanced aromas of red berries, sweet honey and rich toffee develop into aspects of light fruits and nuts on the palate and an abiding finish of smooth fruit salad.
- SILVER 2018 San Francisco WSC
- SILVER 2017 San Francisco WSC
- GOLD 2016 San Francisco WSC
- GOLD 2016 WWA
- SILVER OUTSTANDING 2016 IWSC
- GOLD 2015 San Francisco WSC
- GOLD 2014 Asia WSC
- DOUBLE GOLD 2014 The Fifty Best
- SILVER OUTSTANDING 2014 IWSC
Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2017