Why not raise a toast to our national bard, Robert Burns, on Monday 25th January with a dram of Tomatin and this wonderful tomatin toast?
Wee, smoothy, curious, tremendous Whisky,
Oh, what perfection in thy glassie!
I want te start te drink you hasty,
Every dram is just so tasty!
But I need to keep my lassie happy
When I drink too much she does get snappy!
Tomatin is truly Man's dominion
It harnesses nature's social unions,
A private water spring many would seek,
Which shelters below our mighty peaks,
Using tender barley from local fields,
Producing a malt we are proud to yield.
In 1897 we did begin
And 80% of our men still live within.
A community where company comes free.
We’re 1000ft up yet there’s no pub to see.
One things for sure, we love a good dram,
Last thing at night, it keeps us all calm.
There’s many special things about our place,
But it’s the people that give the whisky it’s taste,
Dedication and passion, our craftsmen have plenty,
Most have been here since before they were twenty,
For all of our workers we have within,
We ask you to raise a toast to Tomatin!
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition ends at 11pm on Sunday 31st January 2016
- Entrants must be a fan of the Tomatin Facebook page and like and share the post to be eligible
- Winners will be selected at random - our decision is final
- Entrants must be of legal drinking age in their country
- Not open to employees or immediate family of the Tomatin Distillery Co Ltd